Advanced Experimental Physics im Sommersemester 2016
Script: chapter 10 has been updated/completed.
Exam: You can find the schedule of exams at the notice board next to the institutes office.
- Course finished!
Lecturer: Prof. C. Bechinger
Monday 11:30 to 13:00 in room 5-319 and
Thursday 9:45 to 11:15 in room 5-319
You will find room 5-319 in the physics building (Pfaffenwaldring 57) on the 5th floor behind the green elevator (south wing).
First lecture: Monday 04.04.2016
(Dr. L. Helden)
This semester exercise classes are every second week only.
On Monday an exercise sheet will be provided for download and solved during the following two weeks by the students. Results will be discussed in the exercise groups on
Monday 08:10-09:40 (Group A) in room 5-319 (same room as lecture) or
Wednesday 11:30-13:00 (Group B) in room 5-319 (same room as lecture).
First exercise sheet : 04.04.2016 (copies will be distributed during the lecture)
First exercise group A: 18.04.2016 and group B: 20.04.2016 .
Places have been distributed in the first lecture. If you still need to sign in there are free places available in Ggroup B (Wednesday 11:30-13:00).
To pass the exercises (and register for the exam):
- at least 60% of all exercises voted
- at least one successful presentation of your solution to the group
- Ashcroft & Mermin: Solid state Physics
- Kittel: Introduction to solid state physics
- Chakin & Lubensky: Principles of Condensed Matter Physics
- Ibach: Solid state Physics
- Gross & Marx: Festkörperphysik (in German)
- Hunklinger: Festkörperphysik (in German)
Office time: Wednesday, 13:00 to 14:00, Room 5-549 or 5-546