Advanced Experimental Physics im Wintersemester 2015/16
Examination dates and times are posted on the board near the institutes secretary (under ''Prüfungstermine'). For ERASMUS students : Please report them to your administration, thanks!
Script Chapter 9 (partial V2) is uploaded.
The last exercise series 13 is uploaded.
Lecturer: Prof. C. Bechinger
Monday 11:30 to 13:00 in room 5-319 and
Thursday 9:45 to 11:15 in room 5-319
You will find room 5-319 in the physics building (Pfaffenwaldring 57) on the 5th floor behind the green elevator (south wing).
First lecture: Monday 12.10.2015
Each week on Monday an exercise sheet will be provided for download and solved during the week by the students.
Results will be discussed in the exercise group (Dr. L. Helden) on next
Monday 08:10-09:40 (Group A) in room 5-319 (same room as lecture) or
Wednesday 11:30-13:00 (Group B) in room 5-319 (same room as lecture).
First exercise sheet : 12.10.2015 (copies will be distributed during the lecture)
First exercise group A: 19.10.2015 and group B: 21.10.2015 .
To pass the exercises:
- at least 60% of all exercises voted
- at least two successful presentations of your solution to the group
- Ashcroft & Mermin: Solid state Physics
- Kittel: Introduction to solid state physics
- Chakin & Lubensky: Principles of Condensed Matter Physics
- Ibach: Solid state Physics
- Gross & Marx: Festkörperphysik (in German)
- Hunklinger: Festkörperphysik (in German)
Office time: Wednesday, 13:00 to 14:00