- High school 'G.Galilei', Caravaggio (BG), Italy: scientific diploma.
- Polytechnic of Milan, Milano, Italy: Bachelor Degree in Energetic Engeneering.
- Polytechnic of Milan, Milano, Italy: Master Degree in Nuclear Engeneering.
Former and current research fields
From March 2009 to June 2010 I worked within the Soft Matter Research Group, led by Prof. Roberto Piazza, at the Chemistry Department of the Polytechnic of Milan. My research was focused on:
- Crude Oil Emulsions
- Pickering Emulsions
- High Gradient Magnetic Separation Methods
My PhD is associated with the ITN-COMPLOIDS  Project (Physics of Complex Colloids: Equilibrium and Driven) and based on the following topics:
- Active Brownian Motion and Levy Random Walk
- Self-Propelled particles
- Motion in porous media
- Critical binary mixtures
If you can't get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one (Mark Twain).
© Universitšt Stuttgart, 2013